Charlotte Oude Alink works at the UT since 2013, she started at the Programme office of Educational Innovation and now works for the Centre of Expertise in Learning and Teaching (CELT). Her fields of expertise are: project-led education, Student-Driven Learning, TEM, educational innovation and implementation, teacher development and Team-Based Learning.
She is the trainer of the following courses:
- Course 2a: Practical teaching skills
- Course 2b: Supervising students
- Taste of Teaching Bootcamp
- How to design & implement a project
- How to (re)design & coordinate a module
- DISA: Didactical Introduction for Student Assistents
- Course leading panel discussions (for students)
For more information about CELT and the courses go to: www.utwente.nl/celt
Next to this she is the educational consultant for the faculty of Engineering Technology. In the faculty she is the UTQ supervisor, works closely with the programme directors and teachers. She is the coordinator of the star programme of Industrial Design and involved in teaching in the academic skills line Mechanical Engineering.