Dr. Frederik Vos (MSc, MSc, MSc) works as Assistant Professor in Public, Health & Industrial Procurement at the University of Twente and as Senior Consultant at the Public Procurement Research Center (PPRC) in the Netherlands. Also, he is part of the executive committee of the International Purchasing, Supply Education & Research Association (IPSERA), Vice President of the member council of the Dutch association of purchasing professionals (NEVI) and Associate Editor of the Journal of Purchasing and Supply Management (JPSM). His areas of expertise include supplier resource mobilisation, public & healthcare procurement, risk management and digitalisation.
Frederik holds a PhD and a Master in Business Administration (with highest distinction) from the Faculty of Management and Governance as well as a Master in Organizational Psychology and a Master of Corporate Communication from the Faculty of Behavioral Sciences of the University of Twente. He also worked in the past in the purchasing business intelligence department of the Volkswagen AG.
In addition to teaching, Frederik collaborates on various projects with international companies from the automotive, chemical and construction sectors. Furthermore, he does not only publish regularly in academic and practitioner magazines about current and future trends in procurement, but also acts as capacity builder and trainer for (public) organizations around the world.
Feel free to contact him, especially if you have data analysis questions, as he has knowledge of extensive data analysis techniques for "big" and "small" data, such as structural equations modelling (SEM), Predictive modelling with PLS algorithms (PLSpredict), qualitative comparative analyses (QCA), polynomial regressions & surface analyses, contrast testing and Simultaneous equations model (e.g. 2SLS, 3SLS, SUR).
• Expert in resource mobilisation: supplier satisfaction and preferred customer strategies
• Smart Industry, Artificial Intelligence & Industry 4.0 researcher & trainer
• Data Analytics & business intelligence expert
• Health care procurement & value-driven purchasing
• Public Procurement & tendering researcher & expert
--> For all of my current projects see subsection "Projects" on my LinkedIn File
• Coordinator of the Master of Purchasing and Supply Management
• Coordinator of Master & Bachelor theses in Purchasing and Supply Management
• Supervisor of 20+ (yearly) Bachelor & Master Projects
• Lecturer & tutor in 5+ courses (see below)
Past courses he taught:
- Purchasing and Supply Management (2 EC, BSc International Business)
- Strategic Sourcing (3 EC, BSc International Business)
- suPlay Game (2 EC, BSc International Business) (serious game lectures / tutorials)
- Fresh Connection Game (3 EC, BSc Industrial Management & BSc International Business)
- Sourcing (2 EC, BSc Industrial Management)
- Finance & Health Care Purchasing (5 EC, MSc Health Sciences)
- Seminar Purchasing (5 EC, MSc Business Administration)
- Purchasing Organization and Governance (5 EC, MSc Business Administration)
Google Scholar Link
Verbonden aan Opleidingen
Vakken Collegejaar 2023/2024
Vakken Collegejaar 2022/2023
When you would like to know more about me and my work at the University of Twente, take a look at this short (2:28 min) video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCm60pZX6uM